Tomato Beef Noodle Ingredients Introduction
Braised beef (150g) vermicelli (120g) beef stock (250g) tomato (1 piece) coriander (5g) chopped green onion (2g) sesame oil (a little) salt (5g)
Fennel (a little) cinnamon (a little) White pepper powder (a little) garlic chili sauce (a tablespoon) ginger pieces (a little) wine (a little)
The steps of tomato beef noodles:
1. Prepare the ingredients, wash the coriander and set aside.
2. Soak the dried vermicelli in boiling water for 10 minutes, remove and drain the water after soaking softly for later use;
3. Add water to the pot, cut the beef into thin slices, add fennel, cinnamon, ginger, rice wine, garlic chili sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Pour the stewed beef stock into the pot, add water after boiling, and then boil again;
5. Put in the macerated vermicelli, stir, then add the tomato slices, season with salt, sprinkle a little white pepper , and bring out;
6. Place beef slices, sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander, and drizzle with sesame oil to feast on!
1. The vermicelli should not be cooked for too long, otherwise the broth will become dry.
2. When the vermicelli absorbs water and swells, becomes translucent, and tastes no hard core, it can be served.