Braised chicken wings with lemon and cumin is a nutritious and delicious meal. The recipe is also very simple. The key to this delicious dish is the ingredients and steps. The editor of the cooking network will introduce the lemon cumin in detail. But the simple method of braising chicken wings.
Braised chicken wings with lemon cumin food presentation
Chicken wings (500g) cumin powder (8g) shallot (20g) ginger (5g) garlic (5g) lemon (divide twice) A (half) sugar A (5g) salt A (4 G) Oyster sauce A (5 g) Cooking wine (divide twice) A (10 g) star anise A (10 g) light soy sauce a (5 g) soy sauce A (5 g) pepper A (4 g) coriander (one piece) )
How to cook chicken wings with lemon and cumin:
1. Wash the chicken wings
2. Prepare the spices
3. pot of cold water into the wings and spice, star anise, garlic, onions, ginger and cooking wine 5 grams, a medium heat and simmer blood foam.
4. The chicken wings from which the blood foam has been removed are washed clean with ice water, and cut into two cuts on the low side, which can be better when marinated, as shown in the figure.
5. Add seasoning A
6. Marinate for 3 hours, turning 2-3 times halfway.
7. Boil cold oil in a cold pan until 50% hot, add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant
8. Add chicken wings and fry the front first
9. Fry slowly on low heat until golden on both sides
10. Squeeze in the remaining half of the lemon juice
11. Pour in the marinated sauce
12. Sprinkle in cumin powder
13. Mix evenly
14. Put in a coriander, cover and simmer until the sauce is dry
15. Serve on a plate. The fragrance of lemon paired with lemon, it tastes great.
After removing the blood foam, the chicken wings should be soaked in ice water to make the chicken firmer and taste better.