<5Var Gourmet Valley, 5Var.com>
Dougan right amount of pork right amount Pixian watercress sauce right amount of soy sauce right amount of soy sauce right amount of amount of wine onion ginger garlic right amount of red pepper right amount of pepper right amount of sugar right amount
[Twice-cooked dried tofu] steps:
1. After cleaning the pork belly, put it into the pot with cold water, and boil it for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the dried bean curd and cut into strips.
3. Prepare seasonings, chop green onion, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, and mince Pixian bean paste.
4. After the pork belly is cooked, rinse with cold water and cut into thin slices.
5. Heat up the wok, add vegetable oil, add pork belly and stir-fry for a while, and feel some fat in the fat part of the meat.
6. Add green onion, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, and Chinese pepper, stir fry for a fragrance.
7. Turn to low heat and add Pixian bean paste.
8. Stir fry until Pixian bean paste produces red oil.
9. Turn to high heat, add dried tofu and stir-fry evenly.
10. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of dark soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of cooking wine and stir fry until flavor.
11. Finally, add 1 teaspoon of white sugar, add small green onion leaves and stir fry.
12. Very good meal.
13. Finished drawing
14. Finished drawing
15. Finished drawing