<5Var Gourmet Valley, 5Var.com>
1 tsp wine sauce 2 tablespoons egg was half pepper small spoon 4 teaspoon starch soaked mushrooms 10 teaspoon salt small onions (chopped) a pork filling 400 g sugar 1 teaspoon oil amount octagonal three less than half the soy sauce spoon 2 bowls of water ginger pieces 3 broccoli 1
The steps of Sixi meatballs :
1. Prepare 400 grams of half-fat and half-lean pork stuffing.
2. Add chopped shiitake mushrooms to the meat (soak the shiitake mushrooms in advance and chop them)
3. Add cooking wine, light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of salt, starch, pepper and egg liquid, and stir the chopped green onion in one direction until it is gelatinous.
4. Divide into 6 parts and rub round by hand.
5. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot and heat until 80% hot, and fry each ball until the surface is golden and remove.
6. Take out the fried meatballs.
7. Leave the bottom oil in the pot and saute the ginger slices and star anise, pour in the right amount of light soy sauce, sugar, and a small amount of old extract.
8. Add 2 to 3 bowls of water and bring to a boil. (You can try the saltiness of the sauce first)
9. Put in the balls and cover tightly, simmer over medium heat to taste, and finally open the lid and use high heat to collect the juice until thick and turn off the heat.
10. Cut the broccoli well, boil the broccoli in a pot and scald the broccoli to a plate.
11. Finally, the meatballs and the soup are served on a plate.