Friends who like to eat emerald shrimp balls can actually make their own emerald shrimp balls at home, because the method of emerald shrimp balls is very simple, and compared with the emerald shrimp balls made by those restaurants outside, the emerald shrimp balls made by themselves are healthy and healthy. I feel more at ease.
Introduction of Jade Shrimp Ball Ingredients
Prawns (9 sticks), peas (100g), cooked fat meat (50g)
Chopped green onion (to taste) ginger foam (the amount of) wine (to taste) salt (to taste) MSG (right amount) sesame oil (to taste) taste with salt and pepper (to taste) salad oil (500 g) eggs (1)
How to make jade shrimp balls:
1. Prepare nine frozen prawns and soak them in cold water.
2. Blanch the bowl of beans in boiling water, remove them, and soak them in cold water.
3. Prepare rice wine, cornstarch, cooked fat pork, chopped green onion, ginger foam, refined salt, and monosodium glutamate.
4. Prepare an egg, flavored salt and pepper, and sesame oil.
5. The shrimp to the head, stripped of skin, open shrimp forced back sheet pick black line into the cold water to soak the blood water.
6. Chop the shrimp into fine puree.
7. Chop the cooked fat fat into fine puree.
8. Put the shrimp paste and the cooked fat fat meat paste into the bowl, add rice wine, green onion, ginger foam, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, and egg white and stir evenly. Use chopsticks to stir in one direction. Make jade shrimp ball hooves.
9. Chop the bowl of beans into coarse grains.
10. Put the beans in a bowl into the jade shrimp balls and stir evenly. Squeeze the shrimp balls with your hands.
11. Heat up a pot and add refined oil. When it is 60% hot, add shrimp balls and fry them until golden brown and the oil surface.
12. Use a colander to remove the prawn balls that have surfaced to control the oil.
13. Heat another pot to heat, add shrimp balls, sprinkle with flavored salt and pepper, pour in sesame oil, turn the pot slightly, and turn it over evenly.
14. Put it out of the pot and engrave a tomato flower ornament.
15. Finished product drawing.
1. Shrimp should be soaked in clean water to remove blood water to make it white. 2. Shrimp should squeeze out the water, and the cooked fat should be cut into filaments and the oil and water should be squeezed out. 3. Bowl beans should be fresh and tender, with emerald green color and not yellowing. 4. After the bowl of beans is blanched, immediately remove it and soak it in cold water to prevent it from turning yellow! 5. Shrimp balls should be squeezed to the same size and evenly. 6. When the prawn balls are in the pot, pay attention to sticking to the bottom of the pot. Put more oil in so that the prawn balls will not sink to the bottom of the pot. 7. Add flavored salt and pepper and sesame oil, turn the wok upside down, make it evenly coated with shrimp balls and then serve it on the plate. 8. Placing is very important, engrave a tomato flower embellishment, which has a visual feast!