Friends who like to eat yam braised pork can actually make their own yam braised pork at home, because the method of yam braised pork is very simple, and compared with the yam braised pork made by other restaurants, the self-made yam braised pork is healthy. I feel more at ease.
Yam Pork ingredients introduced
Pork belly (200g) Chinese yam (150g) Soaked shiitake mushrooms (4 pieces) Scallions (appropriate amount) Cinnamon (1 small piece) Red dried peppers (3-4 pieces) Bay leaves (1 piece) Star anise (1 piece ) Ginger (1 sheet) sugar (6) soy sauce (q.s.) soy sauce (q.s.) wine (amount) salt (q.s.) chicken (amount) of water (q.s.) oil (amount)
The steps of yam braised pork:
1. Cut the pork belly into chunks of appropriate size.
2. After the cold water pot is boiled, remove the cold water and drain the water for later use.
3. Peel the yam and cut into hob pieces, slice shiitake mushrooms and ginger, and cut green onion.
4. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot and heat it to 50% heat, then put the rock sugar in the pot and melt it over a low heat.
5. Add pork belly, stir fry and evenly coat with sugar.
6. Add chopped green onion, ginger slices and dried red pepper and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and cooking wine, stir fry for color.
8. Add proper amount of water to the ingredients in the pot, put the star anise, bay leaves and cinnamon in the pot, boil on high heat and simmer on medium to low heat for about 45 minutes.
9. Add yam and shiitake mushrooms and simmer for about ten minutes.
10. Adjust the right amount of salt and chicken essence.
11. Stir-fry evenly over high heat to collect the juice.
12. Finished product drawing.
The blanched pork belly must be wiped dry, otherwise hot oil will splash out during frying.
When changing the color of the sugar, use a spatula to stir-fry continuously to melt the rock sugar.