The steps of Qingyuan’s home-cooked chicken onions:
1150 grams of light hen, 100 grams of red onion, 20 grams of coriander , and 50 grams of white sesame seeds (fried). 60 ml ① flavoring oil, sand ginger powder 30 grams of fine salt, 5 grams, chicken juice 10 ml, monosodium glutamate 8 g, 10 ml of edible oil. Flavor ②250g salt, 5000ml water, 15g monosodium glutamate.
1. Cut off the fat hen’s feet, dig out the lungs and throat, wash and set aside.
2. Put the sauce ② into a stainless steel container to boil, put the fat hen into it to soak the whole body, reduce the heat to the shrimp eye low heat and cook for 30 minutes, turn off the heat and soak for 15 minutes and take it out.
3. Put the freshly soaked chicken into ice water to cool it down (to make the skin cool), wait until the chicken is completely cooled and take it out for later use.
4. Separate the skin, meat, and bones of the chicken, tear the chicken into thick strips, cut the chicken skin into thin pieces, cut the coriander into small pieces, and put in the white sesame seeds and green onions, and mix well with the seasoning ①.
5. Put the chicken bones on the bottom of the dish, and then spread the chicken with the flavor.