Friends who like to eat Taji pot version of potato stewed chicken drumsticks can actually make the Taji pot version of potato stewed chicken drumsticks at home, because the method of Taji pot potato stewed chicken drumsticks is very simple, and it is similar to the Taji pot version made by those restaurants outside. Compared with stewed chicken drumsticks with potatoes, the Taji pot version of stewed chicken drumsticks with potatoes made by ourselves is healthier and more assured to eat.
Taji Pot Style Potato Braised Chicken Drumstick Ingredients Introduction
Large chicken drumstick (1), small potatoes (5), ginger (appropriate amount), green onions (appropriate amount), garlic diced (1 pc)
Raw oil (appropriate amount) Oyster sauce (appropriate amount)
Taji pot version of stewed chicken drumsticks with potatoes steps:
1. Prepare all the ingredients and cut the chicken drumsticks into pieces. The potatoes are also cut into pieces
2. Start to marinate the chicken legs, add some salt, oyster sauce, light soy sauce , white wine and cornstarch, add ginger slices and garlic granules, mix well and marinate
3. Brush some oil underneath, and spread the previously cut potato pieces
4. Put the marinated chicken thighs on top of the potatoes, and put the scallions in
5. Cover the pot and turn on the fire. After about ten minutes (you can turn off the low heat when you hear the popping sound in the pot), turn the heat to low and continue simmering. It can be cooked in about 30 minutes (in fact, it can be placed in the microwave for 25 minutes, which is convenient and no oily smoke)
6. Out of the pot
7. After serving, put some green onion to decorate appropriately, if not, forget it, I don’t bother to put it.
Taji pan is mainly used to save oil and water. When cooking, the pan makes a squeaking sound because the water in the food has come out and returned to the pan, so this sound is made. At this time, all you need is Turn the heat down and continue to simmer. This can also be done in a microwave oven. Simple and no need to worry about oil smoke.