The Taji pot version of braised pig ‘s trotter is a nutritious and delicious dish. The recipe is also very simple. The key to the deliciousness of this dish is the ingredients and steps. The 5VAR gourmet valley editor is for Let us introduce in detail the simple method of braising pig’s trotters in the Taji pot version.
Taji pot version of braised pig’s trotters ingredients introduction
Trotters (half) raw ginger (2) Hu radish (q.s.) octagonal (3) Peanut (amount) Salt (amount) of sugar (q.s.) wine (q.s.) soy sauce (3 tablespoons) soy sauce (q.s.) oyster sauce (Appropriate amount) shallot (appropriate amount)
Taji pot version of braised pig’s knuckles:
1. Prepare the required materials, boil a pot of water and prepare to blanch the trotters.
2. Blanch the water, clean the pig hair after blanching.
3. Then put a little oil and saute ginger slices, garlic and star anise, add trotters, pour in cooking wine, stir fry, add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and salt. After stir fry, try if the sweet and salty taste is enough, and then see See if the color is enough, add some soy sauce and oyster sauce if it is not enough, the dark soy sauce should be added depending on the color.
4. Put the pork trotters that have just been stir-fried into the tagine pot (there is no tagine pot can be replaced by a casserole ), add carrots and peanuts.
5. Bring to a boil on medium heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for an hour.
6. Sprinkle onion or green onion foam at the end.
If there is less sauce on the way, you can add water as appropriate. Remember to add some oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and sugar to prevent the taste from becoming weak.
You can increase the braising time according to your preference for the softness and hardness of the trotters.