Spicy Chiba Tofu Ingredients Introduction
Chiba tofu (one bag)
Chinese pepper (handful) dried chili (3 pcs) anise (a little) green onion (one piece) garlic (one clove) black pepper (appropriate amount) dark soy sauce (2 spoons) sugar (appropriate amount) soybean paste (2 spoons) chili powder ( Moderate amount) white sesame seeds (a little)
Spicy Chiba Tofu’s steps:
1. Put a poison, it was a few days ago, it didn’t come out
2. There is only one store in the market, the supermarket is often out of stock, take it out and wash it clean
3. Then cut into pieces, it’s okay to be thicker
4. The garlic is patted and the green onions are rolled into knots
5. It should be washed. There is a material that should not be put away. In the end, the taste is a bit bitter. At first, I don’t know why I think about it. It’s Guizhi.
6. Heat a little oil, add garlic, star anise, cinnamon and other dry stir in sequence , and finally add green onion knot
7. Add a little water to cook out the flavor
8. Add 2 spoons of dark soy sauce, the pirated marinade is not so good, add a little sugar
9. Put in Chiba tofu, this is easy to cook
After 10.5 minutes, add the soybean paste and continue to cook on medium heat
11. This is cooked, fat and fat
12. Set aside, the casserole I used , let it soak by itself for about 1 hour
13. Take out a little bit of water, add a small amount of chili powder, chili powder, and pepper , and finally Loulou loves sesame seeds, properly dripped
14. Mix it evenly and put it on the plate. After knowing it later, I would like to say that there is a simpler way. Just buy a packet of seasoning bag or braised material bag and just put Chiba tofu and cook it. I will do it next time.
1. Cook with aniseed to taste. Of course, if you have marinade, it is better. 2. Don’t put salt, soy sauce is slightly salty. 3. Cook well and let it taste for at least 1-2 hours before eating.