Put water in a pot, put in the chopped trotters , boil on high heat, boil for 5 minutes, remove the trotters, rinse with water and set aside
2. Soak peanuts for one hour in advance
3. Preparation Ingredients: dry sauce section, old ginger slices, cut green onions, sliced garlic, star anise 2, a cinnamon, bay leaves 2, a strawberry, pepper grains 5 g
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, pour in the powdered rock sugar and fry on a low fire, and fry into a golden syrup
5. Pour into the cleaned trotters and stir fry on low heat
6. Stir fry until each piece of trotters is covered with sugar, add the prepared chili , green onion, ginger, garlic, grass fruit, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaf, and peppercorns.
7. Stir fry over medium heat to get a fragrance, pour enough water into the pot
8. After the high heat is boiled, pour the trotters and soup with water into a casserole , pour in the peanuts soaked in advance, add an appropriate amount of salt and cooking wine, and boil for 1 hour and 30 minutes on a low fire until the soup is thick and out of the pot
Cooking skills 1. It is recommended to use rock sugar for the color of frying sugar. When frying, the fire should be fine to prevent frying, and the fire can be turned off when the frying sugar turns yellow;
2. It is recommended to use the forefoot of the pig. The meat of the forefoot is small and bony. It is best to use the pig’s feet without cramping. Wash the pig’s feet, boil it in boiling water until the skin becomes swollen, then take it out and pluck out the hair with finger pliers, saving effort and time;
3. Add enough water to braised dishes at one time, remember to water at home halfway through;
4. If you don’t eat chili, you can leave it alone.