<5Var Gourmet Valley, 5Var.com>
How do pickled steamed meat taste? In fact, the method of sauerkraut steamed meat is not complicated. Just follow the recipe below to prepare the materials and utensils for making sauerkraut steamed meat, and then follow the steps step by step. You will surely learn the practice of sauerkraut steamed meat and make your own. delicious!
Sauerkraut steamed meat ingredients introduction
Pork belly (250g) Pickled cabbage (150g) Red pepper (appropriate amount) Salt (appropriate amount) Sugar (appropriate amount) Light soy sauce (appropriate amount) Minced garlic (appropriate amount) White wine (appropriate amount) Oil (appropriate amount)
The steps of sauerkraut steamed meat:
1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Put the pork belly in the boiling water and fly into the water.
3. Slice pork belly; soak sauerkraut in water for half an hour and chop. Ready to use.
4. Raise the frying pan, saute the minced garlic, pour in the pork belly and stir fry, sprinkle some white wine, add salt, light soy sauce and white sugar to taste.
5. Pour sauerkraut and stir fry for a while, add some water and simmer for a while. Serve it on a plate and garnish with some red peppers (you can eat spicy and stir-fry pork belly directly).
6. Put the rice in the rice cooker to cook for half of the time, put it in the steaming tray, and steam for 20 minutes. (It takes 40 minutes for my rice cooker to cook).
7. Bring it out and take a photo of the finished product.