Sauerkraut duck ingredients introduction
Duck (half/680g) sauerkraut (1 stalk)
Cooking oil (appropriate amount) star anise (2 pcs) bay leaves (5 pieces) cumin (1 pinch) peppercorns (1 pinch) green onion (1 pinch) onion (half) cooking wine (appropriate amount) dried chili (2 pcs) Red pepper (half), millet pepper (2), chicken essence (2 teaspoons), thirteen spices (3 teaspoons), salt (2 teaspoons) light soy sauce (appropriate amount), garlic head (10 cloves)
Sauerkraut duck practice steps:
1. Clean the duck, chop it into pieces and blanch it in water. Bring a pot of cold water to a boil.
2. When the water boils, see a lot of white bubbles floating, turn off the heat and remove it.
3. remove duck washed with warm water to blood Mo small dry control stand.
4. Prepare the auxiliary materials.
5. Heat in a pot with oil, add all the auxiliary ingredients and sauté until fragrant. Reserve half of the onion and millet pepper for the pot.
6. After sautéing the ingredients, put the duck into the high heat and stir fry until the oil comes out.
7. See that the duck is fried out of color, cover the pot, and simmer for ten minutes.
8. After ten minutes, add light soy sauce and cooking wine. Thirteen incense. Stir-fry evenly and continue to simmer for ten minutes! Open the lid halfway and turn over to prevent the pot from sticking.
9. Add sauerkraut and salt after ten minutes. Simmer for five minutes.
10. Seeing that the ducks are stewed with a lot of oil. With chopsticks, the duck can be inserted smoothly and it will be cooked. Sprinkle with chicken essence, onion, millet pepper or chopped green onion and you’re done. This step can also be omitted.
11. The finished product drawing.
12. Pickled cabbage duck.
This dish is all braised! Did not put water in. Add the taste according to yourself! This method can also be used for braising chicken. Trotter and the like. The sauerkraut has salt, so try it when you stew the duck! If it tastes good enough, you don’t need to add salt.