Steamed scallops with garlic vermicelli in Guangdong restaurants are especially popular. Make this plump, plump and fragrant steamed scallops with garlic vermicelli during the Chinese New Year! I will know that after cooking it once, it turns out that I made this dish at home. Can be produced by a spike restaurant.
This dish is very simple to make. The more troublesome thing is to clean up the shellfish. The shellfish meat is very easy. The key is the skirt, which contains a lot of dirt. Especially the small black spots on the top are difficult to wash. You need to use your fingers a little bit. Scrape, except for the shellfish and the skirt.
Main material: Yuanbei, fans
Ingredients: garlic, shallots, red pepper
Seasoning: salt, steamed fish soy sauce
Steamed Yuanbei with Garlic Vermicelli
1. Soak the fans in advance.
2. The Yuanbei is initially cleaned up. When buying Yuanbei, the stall owner can directly open the side, remove the sandbags, and squeeze out the mud intestines, especially the small black spots on the skirt.
3. Take a look at the comparison between the preliminarily packed Yuanbei and the confiscated.
4. Take out the shellfish meat with a knife, and remove the shredded feet by the way. Just leave the shellfish meat and the skirt.
5. Scrub the shells clean.
6. Pack the clean shellfish and squeeze the water.
7. Add a little white wine to each shell and marinate for 10 minutes.
8. Chop garlic into small pieces.
9. Take one-third of these two garlic granules into a frying pan and slowly stir.
10. Turn off the heat when the garlic is simmered until golden and crisp.
11. Add another third of the diced garlic to the simmered garlic crisp, add appropriate amount of salt and mix well.
12. The shells are covered with fans first.
13. Put on the shellfish meat.
14. Spread mixed garlic granules.
15. After the water is boiled, put it in a pot and steam for about 4 to 5 minutes.
16. Take out the plate, sprinkle chopped green onion and red hot pepper on the top, pour the oil that burns until smoking with a small spoon, then pour some steamed fish soy sauce and serve.
Different brands of vermicelli have different tastes. Some are soft when soaked, and some require superheated water. Shell meat is very easy to cook, and it takes a long time to grow old. Therefore, different pretreatments of vermicelli are different.