Millet steamed pork ribs ingredients introduced
Spare ribs, (a pound,) millet, (half a bowl,)
Light soy sauce , (appropriate amount) cooking wine, (appropriate amount) salt, (appropriate amount) chicken essence , (appropriate amount) chili sauce, (appropriate amount) ginger , minced garlic, (appropriate amount) five-spice powder, (appropriate amount)
The steps of millet steamed pork ribs:
1. Prepare half a bowl of millet and wash it twice, soak it in water for two hours for later use.
2. Wash the ribs and put some salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, chicken essence, five-spice powder, chili sauce, garlic and ginger, marinate for one hour for later use.
3. Cut the pumpkin into thicker slices, lay it flat on the bottom of the bowl and set aside.
4. Drain the soaked millet, put the ribs in the millet bowl, mix well by hand, and coat each rib with the millet.
5. Then spread the ribs piece by piece on top of the pumpkin, and then pour all the excess millet and juice onto the ribs.
6. Bring more water to a boil in the steamer, then put the plate with the ribs in the steamer, cover and steam for 40 minutes and turn off the heat.
7. Millet steamed spare ribs out of the pot, sprinkle with a few green onions, and then come to Zhang Meimei’s picture
The ribs must be marinated one hour in advance, and the millet is also marinated in advance.