How do family version of the new Orleans roast wings delicious? In fact, the cooking method of the home version of New Orleans grilled wings is not complicated. Just follow the recipe below to prepare the ingredients and utensils for the home version of New Orleans grilled wings, and then follow the steps step by step. You will surely learn the home version of New Orleans grilled wings. To make a delicious dish of your own!
Home New Orleans roast wings ingredients introduced
Chicken wings (6 pcs)
Ginger (2 slices) Garlic (2 cloves) Millet pepper (2) New Orleans barbecue sauce (about 2 tsp) soy sauce (about 1 tsp) cooking wine (a small amount) oyster sauce (about 1 tsp) salt (a small amount) Honey ((surface brush)) White sesame seeds ((surface sprinkle)) Cumin powder ((surface sprinkle)) Chili noodles ((surface sprinkle))
The steps for the home version of New Orleans grilled wings:
1. Prepare auxiliary materials, shred ginger, mince garlic, and cut millet pepper into small sections;
2. Put ginger, garlic, and millet pepper into the container, add New Orleans barbecue sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine and oyster sauce according to personal taste, stir well and taste the saltiness before adding appropriate amount of salt;
3. Wash the chicken wings and control the water, use a fork to evenly tie the front and back sides of all chicken wings into small holes;
4. Put the processed chicken wings into the marinade, and repeat to make sure that the front and back sides of each chicken wings are dipped in the sauce, and then put in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours to ensure enough flavor;
5. Put the chicken wings in the cold storage and turn them over every 1 to 2 hours. Grasp them evenly. This is to ensure that each side of the chicken wings is evenly flavored;
6. After marinating, spread tin foil on the baking tray, put the chicken wings into the oven , and bake the upper and lower fire at 200° for 30 minutes;
7. When roasting for 10 minutes, take out the chicken wings and brush them with honey on the surface, and continue to send them into the oven;
8. When roasting for the second 10 minutes, take out the chicken wings and turn them over again, brush them with honey, sprinkle with cumin powder, chili noodles and white sesame seeds according to personal taste, and continue to send them into the oven to complete the last 10 minutes of roasting;
9. The whole process of baking for 30 minutes, Ding~~Completed!
If you don’t like spicy food, you can ignore the millet pepper, and you can mix it with other condiments. Table salt is recommended to be added at the end, because many sauces already have saltiness, which can avoid the overall saltiness of the marinade.