Ham omelette is a very delicious simple home cooking , but how to make this dish delicious, the method and steps are very important. The following 5VAR Food Valley editor will talk about the steps of ham omelette for everyone, and see how to make ham omelettes that are both delicious and delicious.
Sunflower ham omelette ingredients introduction
Ham sausage (1), eggs (2), salt (optional), cooking oil (a little), toothpicks (1)
Green parts of scallions (2) green leaves (several pieces)
The practice steps of Sunflower Ham Fried Egg:
1. Finished product drawing.
2. Prepare materials.
3. Cut off both ends of the ham sausage, cut it in half, and then separate it into two halves.
4. Use a knife to make a uniform cut on one side of the ham sausage, without cutting the top, as shown in the picture! When shooting, you must cut slowly so as not to cut off. You can block it with the fingers of your other hand to avoid overcutting the head.
5. Spread a thin layer of oil on the pan to heat up and turn off the heat. One toothpick is broken into two halves. Put the cut ham sausage into the pot. Use the temperature of the hot pot to soften the ham sausage, and then slowly bend it with your hands, as shown in the picture.
6. Fix the interface with a toothpick.
7. Turn on a small fire, knock the eggs in the bowl first, set aside a part of the egg white, and then pour it into the middle of the ham. The other is treated the same way. Fry over a small fire.
8. Fry on low heat for a while until the bottom is cooked. Use a spatula to help transfer to a plate. If you don’t like to eat half-cooked egg yolk , you can pierce the yolk and fry it, but the finished product is not good-looking.
9. Put the green part of the scallion as the flower stem and the green leaves as the leaves, and the sunflower ham omelette is done! I use pepper leaves from my own small vegetable garden .
10. Finished drawing.
11. Finished product drawing.
When cutting the ham sausage, be sure to cut it carefully so as not to cut it off.
Choose a smaller egg, it is best to reserve a little egg white before pour in, otherwise it will be full.
The styling leaves can find a suitable one of their own.
When frying, use low heat and don’t have too much oil. I use a flat-bottomed non-stick pan for frying.