Introduction of fried eggplant ingredients
Eggplant (six) Eggs (one)
Oil (large bowl) Salt (appropriate amount) Corn starch (appropriate amount) Coriander (a little for garnish) Sweet chili sauce (appropriate amount)
The steps of deep-fried eggplant:
1. Wash the eggplant and remove the handle for use
2. Adjust a bowl of water starch
3. Mix the eggs with salt and water starch together
4. Cut the eggplant into pieces and put it in the egg batter. When I fry the eggplant, there is no salt in the eggplant. If you like salty taste, you can also season the cut eggplant with salt.
5. Put more oil in the pot, and fry the eggplant wrapped in egg batter in the oil
6. Slowly put more in, wait until the batter is a little bit golden and the eggplant will soften, then it can be out
7. Put the fried eggplant on a paper towel, preferably on absorbent paper, so that it’s healthier to eat
8. Put the fried eggplant on a plate and garnish with coriander leaves
9. When eating with sweet and spicy sauce, a plate of delicious crispy fried eggplant is finished, so the fried eggplant is very tender.