<5Var Gourmet Valley, 5Var.com>
How to make braised prawns? What ingredients do I need to learn to cook braised prawns at home ? The editor of 5VAR Gourmet Valley provides you with illustrations of home-cooked prawns, so that novices in the kitchen can make delicious and delicious prawns.
Introduction of Braised Prawns
Green shrimp (800g)
Sugar (appropriate amount) shallot (small half) ginger (one piece) Erguotou (appropriate amount) light soy sauce (appropriate amount) salt (appropriate amount) vegetable oil (appropriate amount) dried chili peel (5-6 segments)
Steps for braising prawns:
1. Soak and wash the green prawns.
2. Use small scissors to pick off the shrimp threads on the abdomen and back of the green shrimp.
3. Clean the green prawns that have picked up the shrimp line and set aside.
4. Put it in a small basin.
5. To the right amount of Erguotou wine, marinate the prawns for 30 minutes to remove the fishy.
6. Prepare sugar, ginger, green onions, dried chili peels and wash them for later use.
7. Soak the dried chili with hot water.
8. Wash the dried chili skin and cut into sections. Cut the ginger into shreds and slice the scallion into horse ears. Leave a little scallion and chop the scallion.
9. Pour oil in the pot.
10. Put a little sugar in a hot pot with cold oil for coloring.
11. Boil the white sugar to become red foam and float on the oily surface, pour the shrimp and stir fry.
12. Stir-fry, fry, golden on both sides, put light soy sauce, and stir-fry quickly.
13. Then put ginger shreds. Continue to stir fry.
14. Add ginger and stir fry for about 1 minute.
15. Mix boiled water, add salt, and foam over the shrimp.
16. After the water is boiled, put the dried pepper skins and green onions. Continue to cook the shrimp.
17. Fry the pot until the soup is quick to dry and turn off the heat.
18. Install the plate.
1. When cooking fried shrimp in a hotel, the shrimp is fried twice in an oil pan to make the skin crispy. We make it at home. We can’t use deep-frying, so we use more oil to fry the shrimp as crispy as possible. The finished product is crispy and delicious, even the shell can be eaten directly. To make the shrimp crispy, you must pay attention to the control of the fire. The fire should be a little bigger and you must be diligent, so that it is not easy to burn the pot.
2. If you are using a larger shrimp, then use a toothpick to pick the shrimp thread and cut off the legs.
3. After adding the ginger and spring onion, it will take a certain time to fry the aroma, so you can put it when the shrimp is fried until a little crispy. When the ginger, onion and garlic are fragrant, the shrimp is almost fried. If you add ginger, shallot and garlic too late, the shrimp will burn easily