How to make delicious taro stewed squid ? What ingredients do I need to learn to make stewed squid with taro ? Cook net homemade practice graphical editor that provides you with taro stew of squid, the kitchen novice can make delicious taro braised squid.
Squid stewed with taro ingredients
Taro (1) Dried squid (appropriate amount) Star anise (1)
Oil (appropriate amount) Salt (appropriate amount) MSG (a little) Chopped green onion (a little)
The steps of stewed squid with taro:
1. Peel and wash the taro, cut into small pieces.
2. dried squid fish foam soft washed, torn into small pieces.
3. Add appropriate amount of water and a little oil to the pot, add taro and squid to boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. When the taro is soft and rotten, add appropriate amount of salt and a little MSG to turn off the heat.
5. Sprinkle some chopped green onion.