<5Var Gourmet Valley, 5Var.com>
The recipe of braised crucian carp is a nutritious and delicious meal. The recipe is also very simple. The key to the deliciousness of braised crucian carp is the ingredients and preparation steps. 5VAR Gourmet Valley editor will give you a detailed introduction to the simple method of braised crucian carp. .
Introduction of braised crucian carp ingredients
Carp (a) watercress sauce (1 tablespoon)
Oil (amount) Salt (q.s.) Chen vinegar (q.s.) soy sauce (q.s.) wine (amount) of sugar (q.s.) onion (amount) of starch (appropriate amount) raw ginger (q.s.)
The steps of braised crucian carp:
1. Wash the crucian carp, drain and set aside
2. Make a few cuts diagonally on the fish’s back (easy to taste) ginger, chopped green onion and set aside
3. Spread a thin layer of starch on the fish skin (the fish skin is not easy to break during the frying process)
4. Put oil in the pot and put in ginger shreds
5. Stir-fry the shredded ginger for a fragrance and then add the fish
6. Fried yellow on both sides
7. Add appropriate amount of water, a spoonful of bean paste, cooking wine, vinegar, salt, sugar, and dark soy sauce.
8. I always use Pixian bean paste, the fish is delicious
9. A large fire to boil off after a small fire, cover the pot and simmer, half-way point with a spatula pour sauce over the fish, gently push the fish to prevent under-stick pans
10. When the soup is fast-drying, put the fish on the plate, and the remaining soup will be thicker and thicker and pour it on the fish.
11. Sprinkle chopped green onion on it
12. The soup tastes very good. Dip some soup with the fish before eating
1. The bean paste is salty, so put less or no salt, according to personal taste
2. Boil the fish soup for a long time before it is fresh, so don’t use a high fire, and slowly dry the soup
3. Friends who like spicy food can cut a few dried chili shells while cooking, or after the fish is served, put some green peppers and red pepper shreds in the broth and stir-fry for a few times, and then pour it on the fish to make it more beautiful , The kid eats so I just put a little bean paste to taste