Braised chicken feet in oyster sauce is a traditional gourmet recipe , which can be seen in many restaurants. The braised chicken feet in oyster sauce are rich in styles and various flavors, which are loved by everyone. The saliva is almost flowing down during the conversation, come and learn how to make this dish with the editor of the cooking network !
Oyster Braised chicken legs ingredients introduced
Chicken (500 g) sugar A (8 g), oyster sauce A (20 g) soy sauce a (8 g) soy sauce A (5 g) Ginger (5 g) wine (twice with) A (10 g) Garlic (5g) Star Anise (5g) Salt (3g)
The steps of braising chicken feet in oyster sauce:
1. Wash the chicken feet and remove the fingers
2. Prepare the spices
3. Cong Jiangsuan cold water into the pot and star anise, then poured into 5 grams of cooking wine, a medium heat and simmer blood foam.
4. Boiled chicken feet are washed with ice water. The ice water can make the chicken feet cold and cool, and the meat will be more refreshing, so that the skin will not be rotten and the bones will not be immature when braised.
5. Pour oil into the pot, cook until it is five mature, add ginger, star anise, garlic, and sauté slowly over low heat.
6. Then add A seasoning and water to boil
7. Add chicken feet and stir fry for a while, after the chicken feet are colored, simmer on medium-low heat until the soup is thick
8. After the soup is thick and flavorful, sprinkle with salt to taste.
9. Picture of the finished product, served on a plate, with tender bone and tender skin and complete chicken feet.
Remember to simmer slowly over medium and low heat, so that the chicken feet will taste better. If you like spicy food, you can add some chili when simmering. Chicken feet are also a good snack.