Braised chicken ingredients introduced
Large chicken drumstick (1) and potatoes (2)
Ginger (three pieces) garlic (three or four cloves) oil (appropriate amount) salt (appropriate amount) chicken essence (appropriate amount) curry powder (appropriate amount) onion (30 g) water (appropriate amount) light soy sauce (appropriate amount) cooking wine (appropriate amount)
Braised chicken leg practice steps:
1. Is the finished picture very attractive?
2. Prepare the ingredients
3. Cut potatoes and onions into pieces, chop chicken drumsticks into pieces of the same size, cut ginger into strips, slice garlic, and set aside!
4. The water boiled chicken thigh released several times, removing blood fishy! Pick up and drain the water, set aside!
5. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, heat up, add garlic and ginger to sauté!
6. Put the chicken thighs in, stir-fry for a while, put in an appropriate amount of cooking wine, and continue to stir-fry evenly!
7. Pour in the potatoes, continue to stir fry, about two minutes, put in an appropriate amount of light soy sauce, curry powder, continue to stir evenly!
8. Guo Lifang amount of water, about 1500 grams, fire open, turn a small fire stew to the water almost dry! About thirty minutes!
9. Put the onion in, put in the right amount of salt and chicken essence, stir fry for a while, then add a little water and simmer for two minutes!
10. Don’t get too dry when collecting the juice, save some soup and serve it on a plate! Isn’t it a good meal? This yellow braised chicken is ready!
The chicken thighs should be blanched in boiling water to remove the blood, and put a proper amount of curry powder, which is a bit spicy, appetizing, and can also remove the blood! For those who like spicy food and those who like to eat shiitake mushrooms , you can add some chili and shiitake mushrooms. The taste is definitely great!