I was shopping at the morning market today and saw a beggar singing and asking for money. Although the five tones are not complete, the song still touched me, and I couldn’t help giving him the change in my hand! I was taken away by that song all the way in my mind, and I kept feeling in my heart that I was a southerner living in the north. ! I think of my relatives in my hometown, and remember that every time I go home, my family makes all kinds of delicious… After I got home, I immediately sat down in front of the computer and compiled this book of my favorite Cantonese cuisine . It was nostalgic! Dedicated to you who live in a foreign country like me or who like Cantonese cuisine!
1. Cantonese-style barbecued pork
One of my favorite Cantonese-style char siu, the char siu made by myself is very delicious, you can make char siu without an oven , simple convection oven. The roasted char siu is not only very colored, but also has a charred color on the side, just like roasted in the oven, the meat is also very tender.
How to make Cantonese barbecued pork
1. Picture 1-Barbecued pork sauce, red yeast rice powder and light soy sauce are mixed evenly.
2. Picture 2-Put the pork leg in, mix the char siu sauce with the pork leg evenly.
1, the choice of barbecued pork can Meirou, ribs or pork to make, more pork fat; when roasted in the oven in oil stains more easily, easy to clean and grease can not choose Zhu Tuirou a lot of.
2. It is recommended to marinate the barbecued pork for more than 3 hours, which is more delicious.
3. When cleaning the convection oven with steam, remember to put a bowl of water or the QQ water box that comes with the convection oven.
Two, pineapple sour pork
Pineapple and sour pork is considered a famous Cantonese dish, and it can be regarded as a favorite “national dish”, especially in the current season of pineapple fragrance, when should I not eat it at this time?
Ingredients : fresh pineapple 100g, green peppers 100g, onion 100g
Bacon : 1/2 teaspoon salt, onion ginger water 4 tablespoons
Sizing : 1 egg , appropriate amount of dry starch,
Sauce : 1/2 teaspoon salt, rice vinegar 4 teaspoons, tablespoons sugar 2.5, 5 tablespoons of water, 1 teaspoon of dry starch,
Other : tomato sauce 50g, peanut oil amount, the amount of onion ginger garlic
The practice of pineapple sour pork
1. Cut an appropriate amount of green onion and ginger into large slices, pat a few times with a knife, put it in the container, add cold water to soak it to taste;
2. Boil plum meat and cut into cubes of about 1.5 cm;
4. Add a small amount of green onion and ginger water several times, and evenly; each time, wait for the moisture to be absorbed by the meat, and then add the next time;
6. Green red peppers and onion slices;
8. Mince ginger and garlic for later use;
10. Dig out the half of the pineapple meat that will be used as a container; (take it to your mouth while digging, no one can see it; I can’t eat it, keep the fruit after a meal)
12. Change a sharp knife and dig out the pineapple eyes;
14. Beat one egg; put starch in another bowl, a little more; prepare an empty plate for use;
16. After being wrapped, put it in an empty plate and set aside; (all wrapped up)
1. Fill the pot with oil, a little more, and when it is 50 or 60% hot, add the meat;
2. Fry until the final shape is removed;
4. Add the fried meat again;
6. Put it on the kitchen paper and absorb the excess grease;
8. The crude oil in the original pot (you can also add some oil), add minced ginger and garlic, turn to low heat and stir-fry until it has a fragrance;
10. Add the sauce;
12. Add pineapple chunks and stir-fry quickly evenly;
14. Stir fry quickly until each piece of meat is evenly coated with sauce, turn off the heat. That’s it.
1, pig “plum flesh”, that is, nape meat, fat and lean, less fat and more lean, taste than the loin better meat.
2. The meat should be fried twice. How far should it be deep-fried? The first time is low-oil temperature deep-fried, and the second time is high-oil temperature. It must be very crispy for the final dish to be delicious. You can taste it after frying. The entrance must have a “crack” feeling.
3, tomato sauce and tomato sauce is different, if the tomato sauce can be appropriately reduced a little sugar.
4. The ratio of sweet and sour in the sauce is not certain. You can adjust it according to your own taste. If you like a little sour, you can add less sugar. If you like a little sweeter, you can add a little more sugar.
5. The last step is very important. After the fried meat is put into the pan, it must be quickly stir-fried, and the sauce should be coated in the shortest time, put on a plate at the fastest speed, and delivered to the mouth in the shortest time. Whether the color and crisp taste will be discounted.
Pineapple and white radish can not be eaten together: physical discomfort will occur
Pineapple and can not eat eggs: Eggs contain a lot of protein quality; pineapple is rich in acid. If the two are eaten at the same time, the fruit acid can coagulate the protein and affect the digestion and absorption of the protein, which is not conducive to health.
Three, white cut chicken
Many places in Guangdong have the habit of eating white sliced chicken, but Zhanjiang people especially love sliced white chicken. It is the first dish that Zhanjiang people add to their festivals and banquets. To cook Zhanjiang white-cut chicken, one-choice chicken, double-boiled chicken, and three-fold flavor. The selected chickens are all local fine-bone farm chickens, absolutely useless feed chickens and large-bone chickens; boiled chicken requires slow-heating and soaking, and it is cooked to eighty or ninety percent Just use sand ginger and minced garlic as ingredients. Zhanjiang white sliced chicken is white and yellowish in color, tender and delicious.
Usually the white-cut chicken we eat in the hotel is only eighty to ninety-nine mature. Most of the time when we eat it, there will be less blood in the bones . This is to keep the chicken smooth and tender. Some friends dare not eat it.
I have eaten large Zhanjiang white-cut chicken since I was a child, and it is still the main dish of my family every banquet; today, I will talk about my usual home-cooked Zhanjiang white-cut chicken at home: it is not bloody, and the meat is tender and smooth!
In fact, if it is winter, our family basically cuts the chicken into pieces and serves it directly after it is cooked. It is simple and convenient, but in summer, one more process is added: the whole chicken is soaked in ice boiling water, so it tastes cold and refreshing, and the skin is smooth and tender. !
Ice cubes —— moderate
Ice boiled water-moderate amount
How to make white cut chicken
1. Clean the inside and outside of the chicken, put water in the pot to boil, put the chicken in the pot, bring the water to a boil, turn to medium-low heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
2. At 10 minutes, lift the chicken to control the water in the chicken belly, and continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium and low heat.
4. Pour the remaining ice cubes into the tray.
6. Seal the tray with plastic wrap, soak in the refrigerator for more than 20 minutes, then take it out and cut into pieces.
1. In the process of cooking the chicken , it is necessary to control the water in the chicken belly at least once, and then put it back into the pot to continue cooking, this is to make the inside and outside of the chicken evenly heated.
2. For chickens under 3 kg, the cooking time is usually about 15 minutes. The cooking time should not be too long. Insert a bamboo stick into the thickest part of the chicken leg . If there is no blood flowing out, the chicken is cooked.
3. In order to make the chicken skin smooth, the chicken should be immersed in ice water immediately after it is cooked to cool it down quickly, so that the skin is smooth and the meat is smooth. Filling the chicken cavity with ice cubes is to make the chicken inside and outside cool uniformly. You can also leave it alone, or just pour it into ice and water.
4. If you are using chilled chicken, you can add ginger, green onions, and salt to boil the water together, and put it in the refrigerator after cooling. After the chicken is cooked, use this ice water to soak for more than 2 hours. This kind of chicken tastes salty. Boiled white sliced chicken.
5. If it is the original white-cut chicken, use for dipping: chop scallion and ginger into the bottom, put it in a small bowl, add a little salt, and pour in hot oil to serve. My family sometimes uses garlic, soy sauce and peanut oil directly Dip to eat.
Fourth, preserved meat pot Aberdeen rice
I went back to Guangzhou for a few days last month, and I went there to eat it. The taste is still the same, and the master from 20 years ago. I didn’t go for a long time and even knew me, but their store has become more prosperous!
A pot of full-color and delicious claypot rice, the rice should not be wet, dry, and the grains should be distinct, the bottom of the pot has the scorched scorch and not black, and the oily aroma of cured meat and gravy evenly penetrates into each grain of rice . Besides, there are no other skills. It seems simple, but requires a little experience. Do a lot, listen to the sound, and judge whether you should change the heat without opening the lid.
Seasoning : 240g water (a measuring cup and a half less), 10ml oil, two green onions, 1 small piece of ginger
Homemade seasoning soy sauce : 30ml water, 5ml Pudao soy sauce, 3ml Pudao oyster sauce, 3ml sugar, 2g chicken powder, 2g
The practice of Lamei Claypot Rice
1. Wash Wuchang rice slightly, soak in water for an hour and drain.
2. Boil sausage and bacon with boiling water and drain.
3. Slice the hot sausage and bacon, shred the ginger, and cut the green onion into small pieces.
5. Cover and boil on high heat. When small blisters appear on the edge of the pot, turn to medium heat and let it dry.
6. Make soy sauce while cooking rice, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
8. After refueling, turn to a low heat. After a while, you can hear a louder sizzling sound at the bottom of the pot, which is the sound of cooking rice. Slow cooker on a low fire can make the upper layer of materials ripe, so that the rice can fully absorb the aroma, and the pot fire is small. To prevent uneven heating of the casserole, you can turn the casserole to make different positions evenly heated. Wait until the oil is absorbed by the rice crust and the sizzle becomes smaller and smaller, until you can’t hear it, you can turn off the fire.
9. Put water and salt in the pot, boil the cleaned rapeseed.
11. Then pour in the soy sauce, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
12. Add hot rapeseed, stir evenly and start eating!
1. Rice and asparagus can be eaten together: the two are eaten together, the nutritional value is improved a lot, and it has a positive effect on promoting the growth of children
2. Honey and rice cannot be eaten together: the same food will cause stomach pain.
5. Cantonese rice rolls
It is said that the reason why the rice roll is called rice roll is related to Emperor Qianlong. It is only a legend. Only delicious is the last word. There is a bit of strength and tenderness in the soft and waxy. There is a kind of love called Guangdong. Steamed Vermicelli Roll.
Sauce : minced pork, cooking wine, starch, diced mushrooms , eggs, minced garlic, minced green onions, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, water starch, oil, salt
The practice of Guangdong rice rolls
1. Mix 150 grams of rice rolls and 360 grams of water to form a flour paste and let stand for about 20 minutes
2. Add appropriate amount of cooking wine light soy sauce and dry starch to the minced pork, soak evenly and marinate
3. Chop the garlic, mince the shallots, mince the dried shiitake mushrooms, soak in advance and dice for later use
5. Add another small spoonful of beaten eggs
6. Put it in the pot and steam it with a lid and cover for about 2-3 minutes. You can take it out when the sauce has solidified and foamed.
7. Gently scrape it with a scraper and put it into the dish, and finish it in turn for use
8. When the oil is 50% hot, add the minced garlic and fry to make golden brown
9. Pour in the minced pork and stir-fry until the right amount of oyster sauce soy sauce and stir-fry evenly to color
10. Pour in the diced mushrooms, stir fry, pour in the right amount of water, boil on high heat and turn to low heat for a few minutes
12. Pour the sauce on the surface of the rice rolls and sprinkle chopped green onions
1. Konjac and pork cannot be eaten together: nourishing nutrition
2. Beef and pork cannot be eaten together: “Compendium of Materia Medica” mentions: “Pork and beef feed on insects”. From the perspective of the medicinal properties of traditional Chinese medicine, pork is sour and cold, slightly cold, and has the nature of nourishing greasy cold; beef is Warm in nature and sweet in taste. The two are warm and cold, nourish the spleen, and cold and greasy. Their sex and taste functions are in conflict, so they should not be eaten together.
Six, tangerine peel and green bean paste
Citrus green bean is a very classic Cantonese desserts, in the north did not drink green bean soup , add dried orange peel green bean but I am also in Guangzhou only have to taste.
The medicinal properties of tangerine peel can not only invigorate the spleen and stomach, help digestion, but also neutralize the coldness of mung beans. Therefore, tangerine peel and mung beans are a perfect match to help us relieve heat and nourish qi, quench thirst and diuresis in hot weather.
Not much nonsense, serve the mung bean paste! A bowl of tangerine peel mung bean paste for afternoon tea is best for irritable moods.
Ingredients : 1 piece of tangerine peel, 30g of old yellow ice
Wash the mung beans, soak in clean water for 20 minutes, soak the tangerine peel in clean water to soften
1. The soaked tangerine peel is scraped off the inner membrane and cut into thin filaments;
2. Put the processed mung beans and tangerine peel into the pot;
4. Pour sufficient amount of clean water into the pot;
6. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat, cook until the mung beans bloom, add old yellow ice, and continue to cook until the rock sugar melts.
1. The inner membrane of tangerine peel is bitter and needs to be scraped off;
2. Adding tangerine peel can make mung bean paste special flavor, you can omit if you don’t like it;
3. Mung beans are soaked in advance to make it easier to bloom;
4. After turning to a low heat, stir with a spoon from time to time to avoid sticking to the pan.